I am thrilled to announce craftyone was the lucky winner of the Lindi Skin contest! Thank you so much to all of you who entered and a special shout out to those of you who tweeted out about the contest daily!
Well, I accidentally left my (dead) camera in my office, so no new outfit photos today. However, I did create a little collage featuring a graphic tee and a few ways to style them this spring. Last year was the first year since my twenties I really got into the whole graphic tee trend and I must say I embraced it wholeheartedly. For those of you aren’t quite so sure, I have offered a variety of ways you can incorporate the look and hopefully at least one or two will work for you.
1. Weekend – Pair your tee with some cute shorts, sunnies, and hat for a casual look. Slip ons are still a big trend this spring – yay! – perfect for completing this whole look. Fedora, Aviators, Shorts, Slip Ons, Earrings
2. Casual – Nothing beats jeans and Converse for comfort, except maybe Converse in a bright, fun color! Add a striped cross-body bag and your set for a day of shopping or a movie.Jeans, Sneakers, Mini Bag
3. GNO – A pretty floral skirt, denim jacket, and espadrilles are always a winning spring combination for a girl’s night out or casual date look. Jean Jacket, Skirt, Espadrilles
4. Suit- Dress up that tee with a blazer, wide legged pants and fabulous heels for a day at the office. Blazer, Pants, Pumps, Watch, Necklace
5. Monochrome Chic – A pair of slim fit ankle pants are so chic, especially when paired with statement flats and pearls. You cannot go wrong with this Hepburn-esque look. Pants, Flats, Necklace
6. Pencil Skirt – I love a tee and pencil skirt combo for spring – add in bright accessories and neutral heels for an office look. Skirt, Nude Heels, Earrings, Necklace
Here are a few ways I’ve styled my graphic tees:
I hope this gives you some inspiration for new ways to wear some of those tees hanging in your closet. Happy Monday, y’all!