Running late today, as I misplaced my camera’s memory card. Oops. So I am keeping this super short and sweet. This is a look I wore earlier in the week while we were experiencing freezing rains and general icy conditions. So there was a definite need for lots of winter layers and pants. It’s a pretty basic winter look, but I liked the colorful plaid peeking out and the overall color combination.
- Sweater – Worthington, JCPenney
- Shirt – Joe Fresh, JCpenney
- Pants – Worthington, JCPenney
- Necklace – Charming Charlie
- Shoes – Nine West “Love Fury”
Thanks for stopping by and reading!