Happy Valentine’s Day, Y’all! Love is in the air on this sweet day, so I thought I would share with you five things I love. While my family is obviously at the top of my list, I am going to share five other things beyond them. These will be in no particular order – just a random listing.
- Thunderstorms and rainy days – To me, this is the perfect weather for sleeping or snuggling in with a good book or movie. When the boys were toddlers I taught them to enjoy thunderstorms as the best sleeping weather and we often enjoyed dancing in the rain and splashing in mud-puddles.
- Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Enough said.
- Photography – Even when I was young I would stage photo shoots with my personal camera. I had it with me all the time and tried to capture what I saw in my head, but was a bit limited by my equipment. These days I am so thrilled to finally have that vision coming across in a hands-on visible way! I love taking photos of families, pets, events, and for my blog.
- Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo – hands down my favorite food. I have tried to make it with zoodles, but it’s just not the same.
- Tulips – They are my favorite flower and I love how they remind me spring is here.
Velvet Pants – Old Navy “Rockstar”
Necklace – Ann Taylor Factory
Tote – Nine West
Camisole – Maidenform
Wishing you a very special day and hoping you can take a moment to let the special someones in your life know how much they mean to you. ♥